|e Learn Spanish
Free Spanish Lessons
Online language learning with Laura K. Lawless
|e Learn Spanish Language > Spanish Lessons > Grammar > Comparatives and Superlatives > Test on Comparatives and Superlatives|
Spanish Comparatives and Superlatives - Test
Test: Fill in the blanks with the appropriate form of the Spanish comparative or superlative. Feel free to look back at the lesson for assistance.
1. My mother has more books than my father. Mi madre tiene mi padre.
2. Reading is better than watching television. Leer es mirar la televisión.
3. I live in the most interesting city in the world. Vivo en mundo.
4. You are as nice as your brother. Tú eres tu hermano.
5. Luís bought fewer clothes than I did. Luís compró yo.
6. I saw the best house in Granada. Ví Granada.
7. Marco wants as many shoes as we do. Marco quiere nosotros.
8. His job is worse than yours. Su trabajo es lo tuyo.
9. I want the least expensive bed. Quiero .
10. I have the worst car that exists. Tengo existe.
Grammar for Students of Spanish
1. Mi madre tiene más libros que mi padre.
e Learn Spanish Language